CHINA AND THE GLOBAL CRISIS, TWO YEARS ON:
A COMPARISON WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION
Date: 3 – 4 June 2010
organised by Hong Kong Baptist University Department of Government and International Studies, Asia Centre at Sciences Po, Paris, and French Centre for Research on Contemorary China, Hong Kong.
with the support of the Lee Hysan Foundation and the Consulate Generale of France in Hong Kong and Macao.
Venue: Dr. Wu Yee Sun Lecture Theatre (NAB 109), Hong Kong Baptist University, Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
Day 1 :
- China’s Main Political and Economic Options in late 2007
- The Stimulus Package: Features and Impact
- China and its Regional Environment after the Crisis
Day 2 :
- What has Changed for China and the World in the Last Two Years?
- The European Union’s Responses to the Global Financial Crisis and the Future of Sino-European Relations
- The Future of Sino-European Economic and Financial Relations
To download the flyer, click here
To download the agenda, click here